espace Thesis Deposit
Upload your HDR thesis to Curtin’s institutional repository espace.
Before upload, make sure you have:
- Read the information on the Copyright at Curtin site for Higher degree by research (HDR) thesis students
- Included an attribution statement for any co-authored publications in your thesis, without the authors’ signatures
- Removed your signature from the Declaration page of the thesis
- Proofread the thesis and corrected any errors
For deposit, have ready the following:
- The final version of your thesis, as approved by your Thesis Committee, in PDF format;
- The edited copy of the thesis if material has been removed due to lack of copyright permission (this copy will be displayed and the final version saved in secure University records);
- The completed Submission of Digital Thesis form, signed by yourself and your primary supervisor. Download the form from Forms and information sheets (under Digital thesis submission).
If you have queries about the thesis version, embargoes or the submission form, refer to the FAQs on the Preparing and submitting your thesis website
For problems using this web page contact Library espace.
Continue to the deposit page